Flower Power

WOW!!

Great work...send in more!

I really enjoyed #3 in that I feel the background makes this more than just a "flower" shot. I'm a gardener, and it makes me want to be there. #4 was an excellent specimen choice, it's lovely. My daughter really likes #2. In #1 the orange flower in the background was a bit distracting. Try shooting an angle that you only get one orange flower.

I really enjoyed #3 in that I feel the background makes this more than just a "flower" shot. I'm a gardener, and it makes me want to be there. #4 was an excellent specimen choice, it's lovely. My daughter really likes #2. In #1 the orange flower in the background was a bit distracting. Try shooting an angle that you only get one orange flower.

Thanks! I see you're in Portland. These were taken at Shore Acres State park along the southern coast. Nice place to go see.

#2: Beautiful shot... very impressive

#3; How you included that house without distracting, but giving a support to your flower is really applauded

#4: Beautiful too

#1: Yes, i too feel the back ground violets are a bit distracting... moving to the right so that the second orange flower is fully within the frame without being touched by the first
and also without any interference by the lilac flower, would have been better?

regards :D

#2: Beautiful shot... very impressive

#3; How you included that house without distracting, but giving a support to your flower is really applauded

#4: Beautiful too

#1: Yes, i too feel the back ground violets are a bit distracting... moving to the right so that the second orange flower is fully within the frame without being touched by the first
and also without any interference by the lilac flower, would have been better?

regards :D

Thanks a lot. I've heard this a lot about #1!

Not at all Frequency. When I hear some people say the same thing I know that it is a real flaw to avoid in the future :)

Cecilia48 said:
I really enjoyed #3 in that I feel the background makes this more than just a "flower" shot.

Thanks that was what I was aiming for !

Most reactions

Back