Flower with a guest

woodsac

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.around395.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Ya, ya, I know. How many flower shots can you take? Well, sometimes that's all I can find :er: But...I do try and shoot different flowers each time. I've been trying to concentrate on the compo also.

41603953-L.jpg

Hey! If that's the type of pictures you take, then please, DON'T STOP! The color in this picture is so crisp, I love it. Do you do any professional photography? This is gorgeous.

I'm with Taralyn here (and already KNOW what type of photos you take :)): if they continue to be like this one, you must not stop!
Thank you so much for trying to capture a DIFFERENT flower in each photo ;), but with YOUR photos not even that would be quite so necessary!
And you did well on your composition.
The only thing I am unsure about is the cut-off blurred blossom in the bottom left. But that is nickpicky.... sorry.

Thank you both.

I cropped at the last second Corinna :mrgreen: I felt like the blur in that flower was distracting, so I cropped into the middle of it hoping to just add a little color to that corner? But, now that you've pointed it out, I like the original better. What do you think?

41613514-L.jpg

Yes, I think I do so, too. The bigger flower gives a better balance, that is my feeling...
All my "critique" of photos is pure emotional, always... so don't go too much by my judgement... ;)

Most reactions

Back