Flower

Al-Wazeer

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
3219395745_57139ffdec_b.jpg

what do you think??

Well, I like it, but then I simply like flowers, and their photos, too, if well done. And this one was done well enough for me to like it. The dark background makes it stand out well, light was on the flower, the first blossom is well in focus, nice detail, nothing blown out, that flower is all inside the frame ... and it is not composed centrally.
Which I generally prefer.
But...
...somehow in the case of this very photo I just WONDER (only wonder by myself) what it would look like if the whole "ball of flowers" were inside the frame. Whole? :scratch:

Well, I like it, but then I simply like flowers, and their photos, too, if well done. And this one was done well enough for me to like it. The dark background makes it stand out well, light was on the flower, the first blossom is well in focus, nice detail, nothing blown out, that flower is all inside the frame ... and it is not composed centrally.
Which I generally prefer.
But...
...somehow in the case of this very photo I just WONDER (only wonder by myself) what it would look like if the whole "ball of flowers" were inside the frame. Whole? :scratch:
3220264792_d68f2f654e_b.jpg

And now a smaller crop, some off the left, some off the top, some off the bottom, to "de-centre" it? Leaving the WHOLE ball of flower intact, though?

Cool :D.
I'd have tried to stay with the standard print size of my pic, but ... cool :D. That's how I like it. Flower intact. :D!!!

I'd have cropped a little more off the right hand edge as well, but I think it's a really great shot
icon_thumright.gif

Most reactions

New Topics

Back