Flower

CleeM.

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Here is a picture I took in my garden the other day. I just started the whole photography thing. Any tips or suggestions would be appreciated. It was taken with a Canon Powershot A80.

IMG_1000.jpg

Wow, nice picture. It looks as if it was drawn with pencil crayons. The only thing iI would say is crop the picture so that the little pink thing isn't peeking through the bottom of the picture.

If you look closer at the line drawn on the flower from the center to the bottom, we can see that the line is directing our view to the leaf on the bottom. I agree with Seven, the pink leaf on the bottom is contaminating the main subject.
Otherwise, a beautiful postcard. Keep it up!

I think I would have attempted this from a slightly different angle. First, I think that the focus is a bit off as nothing in the picture seems to have a sharp focus. Next, I think that it is a bit overexposed and somewhat blown out. I think the background with the skyline is a little distracting, and I think if you had used more foliage at a different angle with a smaller DoF it would help to blur the background with green instead of the competing skyline.

Do you remember the setting?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back