What's new

Flowers and Fireworks

mmaria,

Is this one a little better? There's not as much of the road in the background.
yes it's better, but you still have that issue. I like the processing. but if those picture were mine, I would reshoot.

jmho... maybe other don't mind it that much but I do
 
mmaria,

Is this one a little better? There's not as much of the road in the background.
yes it's better, but you still have that issue. I like the processing. but if those picture were mine, I would reshoot.

jmho... maybe other don't mind it that much but I do

I see what you are saying. Hopefully the heat won't get to the flowers before I get a chance to reshoot this week. I'll keep you posted.
 
.........Hopefully the heat won't get to the flowers before I get a chance to reshoot this week. I'll keep you posted.
Water your plants -- the flowers last longer...or pick it and put it in a vase with 7 up in it, take it inside your house and shoot. See what you can come up with.
 
.........Hopefully the heat won't get to the flowers before I get a chance to reshoot this week. I'll keep you posted.
Water your plants -- the flowers last longer...or pick it and put it in a vase with 7 up in it, take it inside your house and shoot. See what you can come up with.

Well since they are in my neighbors yard and his, I probably won't do either of those. Don't want to make him mad.
 
whoopsss...Dang! I forgot what you said in your first post! Sorry....old age creeping in :mrgreen:

.........Hopefully the heat won't get to the flowers before I get a chance to reshoot this week. I'll keep you posted.
Water your plants -- the flowers last longer...or pick it and put it in a vase with 7 up in it, take it inside your house and shoot. See what you can come up with.

Well since they are in my neighbors yard and his, I probably won't do either of those. Don't want to make him mad.
 
mmaria,

I got a chance to walk over and do a retake yesterday. No concrete in these.

$untitled-1-Edit.webp

$untitled-3-Edit.webp
 
mmaria,

I got a chance to walk over and do a retake yesterday. No concrete in these.
ok Ron, can we make a deal? please ditch that one "m" ;)


#1 well, does nothing for me

#2 nice composition but, again, you have a distracting element there, left in the bg.
You have three colors present in #2, green, orange and yellow. That brown part (I assume it's a log) is distracting because it's brighter, different color than other three I mentioned and therefore my eyes keep looking at it. Tone it down and change its hue to blend it more in the bg
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom