a.rodgers

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
A few flowers from the backyard. CC welcome

DSCF0027.jpg

DSCF0018.jpg

The first one is too washed out from the sun, plus the angle of looking up at the bottom of the flowers does not work for me.

The second one is an average shot, try shooting directly down at it, getting the details of the pedals, and all.

The first one...

I feel the composition could have been better if you changed the angle up a bit so that you could omit the big white flower/leaf/blob on the left. A sharper focus might have helped as well.

That being said, I too find it a bit washed out... I took 45 seconds and did a really quick edit using Gimp. I used the Auto White Balance and Color Enhancement tools to play with the tones a bit...

DSCF0027.jpg

The second one...

Didn't interest me much.

thanks for the comments! im sorry you didn't like them

im sorry you didn't like them

I dont think you need to be sorry, there will never be a picture everyone will like, hopefully you can learn from it.

thanks for the comments! im sorry you didn't like them

It has nothing to do with "liking" them for me. You posted them asking for CC...

I myself am just giving my opinion. How you take it is a whole different thing. :)

My intention with any post I reply to is not to tell people what I think it should look like... Just to give options and my opinion. Its not personal...

I hope I didn't offend you. Because that is not my intention. :)

not at all! im glad you gave your opinion and ill try to learn from them

Most reactions

Back