invisible

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Website
www.federicobuchbinder.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
p226904954-4.jpg

Awesome shot, invisible!! The lines draw you right into the window and the flowers. It's nice to see some creativity around here!! :hug::

I like what you were trying to do, but I think the angle fails here. I also think this could have been stunning shot vertical, catching the whole window within the frame, and the leading lines of the pews. Is this somewhere you can go back to?

Well, to those who apparently haven't "met" invisible on here before: this is very much an "invisible"-photo! Very much so. He has the creativity to capture photos like this! And I appreciate them very much.

You know I've always liked your photos, don't you, F.?

But with regards to this particular one, I'm with the Bitter Jeweller: also my first and immediate thought was: why angled? Why making that delicate vase topple over and fall out of the frame?

At first, I thought that I was looking upward at this scene! Whioch made me stop, and look more closely, which in today's world of a million photo views per month, is no mean feat. I dunno about the tilt...I can take it, or leave it. What I do like is the way the window has been cropped off, and how strongly the tops of the pews lead to the back wall and the window. You've got some visual sophistication in this one...

I'm the odd ball out here but I like the tilt.

Thanks everybody for the very kind words. This photo is already a re-do of a previous one (shown below).

p64858434-4.jpg

The original one has a much stronger composition (at least in my mind), but when I shot it I inadvertently changed the selector from RAW to JPEG, so the IQ is bad. I went back to re-shoot in RAW, but unfortunately I placed the tripod a tad to the left and the resulting "pew lines" are not as strong as those in the original photo. Plus, I tilted the camera to the other side, which I feel was a costly mistake in terms of composition.

I might be able to do yet another re-shoot, but I don't think it's going to happen anytime soon... this church is a couple hours from here...

Thanks again!

Most reactions

Back