What's new

Flowers Macro 1:2

Patriot

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
May 10, 2012
Messages
810
Reaction score
117
Location
Spokane, Washington
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
This is my first time trying out macro photography outside using my sb-910 flash. It was hard to get most shots because it was so windy today. I'm starting to get the hang out manual focusing. The lens I used was the Vivitar 70-210mm 3.5 lens. This was my first manual focusing lens let alone macro lens. I don't have a tripod yet so all are hand held. No Post processing was done besides cropping and white balance.


#1


#2


#3


#4


#5



#6



Any and all C&C is welcomed. Thank you.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom