K KEASLA TPF Noob! Joined Oct 12, 2011 Messages 27 Reaction score 4 Location UK Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 13, 2013 #1 Pepper by KEASLA, on Flickr Peppers by KEASLA, on Flickr Splash by KEASLA, on Flickr Flowers and Peppers by KEASLA, on Flickr The 3 Peppers by KEASLA, on Flickr
Pepper by KEASLA, on Flickr Peppers by KEASLA, on Flickr Splash by KEASLA, on Flickr Flowers and Peppers by KEASLA, on Flickr The 3 Peppers by KEASLA, on Flickr
ceeboy14 TPF Noob! Joined Dec 5, 2012 Messages 2,566 Reaction score 788 Location Florida Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 13, 2013 #2 Like the second image the most...as soon as my studio is finished, I'm going to start trying to do some of this...nice work!
Like the second image the most...as soon as my studio is finished, I'm going to start trying to do some of this...nice work!
tirediron Watch the Birdy! Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Jul 8, 2005 Messages 45,715 Reaction score 14,785 Location Victoria, BC Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 13, 2013 Moderator 🛠️ #3 Nice; I like the first two!
jlo24141 TPF Noob! Joined Nov 15, 2012 Messages 83 Reaction score 4 Location Georgia Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 13, 2013 #4 awesome!
TATTRAT TPF Supporters Supporting Member 📸 Joined Nov 3, 2007 Messages 1,952 Reaction score 1,007 Location BDA Native now in NoVA/D.C. Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 13, 2013 #5 I love 'em all, I am just not sure of it's my monitor, or if everything could just be bumped up in brightness. Care to share settings and set up?
I love 'em all, I am just not sure of it's my monitor, or if everything could just be bumped up in brightness. Care to share settings and set up?
N Nikmal TPF Noob! Joined Dec 6, 2012 Messages 121 Reaction score 21 Location Minnesota Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 14, 2013 #6 Man they are all great... but holy cow.. THE LAST TWO are freaking awesome. How are you doing that??
mike_rambo TPF Noob! Joined Nov 28, 2012 Messages 105 Reaction score 10 Location whitby ontario Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 14, 2013 #7 these are all awesome! second is my fave, bravo