What's new

Flowing Plants

The_Pearl_Poet

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
May 25, 2012
Messages
303
Reaction score
72
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I like this image overall except for the twig in the bottom of the frame. I tried cloning and healing, but considering that the twig crosses a sharp area with detail, I found it difficult to remove. If anyone has any advice on how to go about removing it the frame, it would be much appreciated. Any other critiques are also welcome.
 

Attachments

  • $Plants Flowing in Water.webp
    $Plants Flowing in Water.webp
    154.7 KB · Views: 79
Anyone?
 
Thanks for the critique invisible. When I saw this scene, I thought that it had painterly qualities. I agree on the darkening of the top-left corner it is a little distracting.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom