fluffy trees - C&C

Kofman13

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
IMG_1926.jpg

I really like the colors and how you have it isolated to one side of the picture, I'm just not sure if that rooftop or whatever is in the background is distracting me.

I love the level of contrast between the snow and tha sky. If you can reshoot this and somehow not include the wall or the little bush things at the bottom, this would look twice as good IMO. Or maybe just not include the bush things but keep the wall.

I'm severely jealous of the beautiful white snow I'm not able to experience down here in Miami. :/

thanks. well i dont get out of class for another 2 hours and it will have been 8 hours later since the shoot ( i shot this at 8 am). its getting warmer today and probably half the snow is already melted, and the light will be bad, sun almost gone soon

I love the level of contrast between the snow and tha sky. If you can reshoot this and somehow not include the wall or the little bush things at the bottom, this would look twice as good IMO. Or maybe just not include the bush things but keep the wall.

I'm severely jealous of the beautiful white snow I'm not able to experience down here in Miami. :/

what if i crop the bottom out up to where the building ends? wouldnt see much tree trunk then..

what if i crop the bottom out up to where the building ends? wouldnt see much tree trunk then..

But I love the bottom part of the tree. I thought about cropping it but then I realized how nice the entire tree looks, which is why I suggested a reshot with maybe angling the shot better so that the wall doesn't show up.

But I love the bottom part of the tree. I thought about cropping it but then I realized how nice the entire tree looks, which is why I suggested a reshot with maybe angling the shot better so that the wall doesn't show up.

I agree with this 100%

i just went out in my 10 minute break to check on the tree and sadly all the snow melted off... and the sun is at a terrible position.. oh well,,

Is it possible to take the blue sky backround and replace the fence backround with the blue sky?

i just went out in my 10 minute break to check on the tree and sadly all the snow melted off... and the sun is at a terrible position.. oh well,,

There's always tomorrow. Or the next day . . . or the one after . . . or next year! :D

Most reactions

New Topics

Back