What's new

Fly Away with Me

The last one you posted wasn't square either, bro. It was 678x788. The one I cropped (just with my "capture screen region addon to chrome) is an honest to goodness square image. I like it the best, but then again, I like square format stuffs. Nice capture, either way.

URL]
 
The last one you posted wasn't square either, bro. It was 678x788. The one I cropped (just with my "capture screen region addon to chrome) is an honest to goodness square image. I like it the best, but then again, I like square format stuffs. Nice capture, either way.

p6B4n.png

Nice. It's funny how it looks like a rectangle still... a bit of an optical illusion maybe?
 
What is an instagram like??? ( when you see others laugh, you too laugh and then only you inquire what it was; i too have laughed :lol: now i wanna know what it is ;) )
 
Last edited:
The first (re)crop is better. Alittle taken from top and bottom def improves the image:mrgreen:... ok its been a while scince i used an editing software and I feel like a noob again so could someone please tell me?... what is instagram? :blushing:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom