What's new

Fly Away with Me

^^^ and perhaps foreground as well - looks like a horizontal format shot to me, although it would be good square as well
 
i like the image...but the bird is too small in the frame...and i missed it in the first look and was looking for the story....but when i kept on watching on the bird, i felt the story too ;)
 
I agree with Tirediron and KenC. A little less sky and foreground. I think if you take a little away from both it will bring the hills out a bit more aswell.
 
I'm in the less sky camp as well. Took a quick look with about 3/4 of an inch cropped out, and it makes a huge difference. Still a really nice composition. Well done.
 
See how this works as square format. I'm willing to bet it would look pretty darn nice, brosef.

I'd actually suggest that the square crop eliminate more of the ground rather than the sky. Since the title is about flight, but that's just my opinion.
 
ONCE YOU CROP IT RUN IT THROUGH INSTAGRAM OMG LOLZ
 
Neither of thems look squares. :(
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom