What's new

Flying in the Alps

PrestonS

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 26, 2011
Messages
121
Reaction score
11
Location
Detroit
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Took a trip in a small 4 person airplane to see the Neuschwanstein Castle and then went through a bit of the alps. I put together a short book style collection. I wish I'd had a longer lens out for the castle but it was not easy to maneuver or do much in the small plane! The glares and light from the setting sun made shooting hard but it was a fun trip. Always open to CC.


alps Page 1 by turboskipper, on Flickr


alps Page 2 by turboskipper, on Flickr


alps Page 3 by turboskipper, on Flickr


alps Page 4 by turboskipper, on Flickr


alps Page 5 by turboskipper, on Flickr


alps Page 6 by turboskipper, on Flickr
 
I'm very envious...that would have been an amazing experience.
 
Wow! Fantastic set. I agree with Mike, what an amazing experience!
You captured it perfectly from beginning to end, thanks for sharing :)
 
That must have been a breathtaking experience! :thumbup:
 
some wonderful pictures. The last one is beautiful! what was that castle!? Holy cow!
 
some wonderful pictures. The last one is beautiful! what was that castle!? Holy cow!


Thanks for the kinds words! Castle was the Neuschwanstein which Disney modeled their castle after at Disney land/world.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom