What's new

Flying to Tortuga

soleshine

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 3, 2010
Messages
102
Reaction score
3
Location
winchester
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I went to visit my sister in Key West and it was A-maaziingg! I have nothing but love for that place hehe. It is very hard to shoot out of a plane window in bright sun light haha. I have glare on a lot of the photos I took :( It it was hard focusing well because the sun was in my eyes. eeee but it was very fun!! On the ride back the pilot let me ride in the passenger seat!! :)















1.
 
nothing like riding copilot in a seaplane ehh?
 
Yeah, it was awesome watching the man do his thing. Especially during landing and take off. He was pretty pro at it, nice and smooth. That would be the most amazing job. Flying back and forth all day over the Beautiful blue waters. You could tell he loved it!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom