Fog and snow

perylousdemon

TPF owns my soul...
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I woke up one morning last week and this is what I found outside.

Winter%20Fog.jpg

Nothing fancy about it. I just thought the fog and snow made a pretty cool picture and decided to share it.

Nice Shot! Not sure if you've ever played this game or not, but that picture reminds me of the Silent Hill games on Playstation

Cool! I wish I had weather like that where I lived a little more often. It'd make for some great shots.

Nice Shot! Not sure if you've ever played this game or not, but that picture reminds me of the Silent Hill games on Playstation

No, I've never played them, but I've heard of them. I guess that helps somewhat, huh? Thanks for the comment. :mrgreen:

Cool! I wish I had weather like that where I lived a little more often. It'd make for some great shots.

I thought I was living in the south for a while this winter. We had a slightly more substantial snowfall earlier this evening (and possibly more tonight), so I may have more photo opportunities! Thanks for the comment! :D

Hiya perylousdemon, welcome to ThePhotoForum :D
This is a nice fog and snow photo. The overall feeling it gives me is that of "cold".
Compositionally it is a bit centred overall, you will get to see who slightly out of centre photos will be more pleasing to the eye. For the time being, you could "play" with various different crops of this one to see if and in how far you can create different things within different versions.

Hiya perylousdemon, welcome to ThePhotoForum :D
This is a nice fog and snow photo. The overall feeling it gives me is that of "cold".
Compositionally it is a bit centred overall, you will get to see who slightly out of centre photos will be more pleasing to the eye. For the time being, you could "play" with various different crops of this one to see if and in how far you can create different things within different versions.

Yeah, that's a problem I've always had and still do have sometimes. I'm trying desperately to break my habit of centering photos. Thanks for the feedback! :mrgreen:

Most reactions

Back