Fog, apples and rocks...

runnah

Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
From this morning and afternoon. Not super stoked on them so feedback is appreciated.

$apples.jpg
Frozen Crab Apples

$rocks.jpg
Old Rock Wall

$fog1.jpg
Some tree in my backyard

they seem a bit soft, but I think it's the posting them using the forum's photo upload. I found that using flickr and then BBCode made a really large difference when photos demanded sharpness.

Great nature shots!.

they seem a bit soft, but I think it's the posting them using the forum's photo upload. I found that using flickr and then BBCode made a really large difference when photos demanded sharpness.

Great nature shots!.

Yeah I think that is the case because they are sharp on my monitor. I have noticed the colors always get a bit desaturated.

thanks for the feedback!

I suggest a B&W conversion of #3. It might or might not benefit from some cropping as well.

Great nature shots!.

Yeah I think that is the case because they are sharp on my monitor. I have noticed the colors always get a bit desaturated.

thanks for the feedback!

Yeah, I find I get the best results from exporting from aperture as an 8 bit .tiff, then uploading to flickr, then using the large BBCode to post here.

All three are interesting shots with good composition but I would move in much closer in #1 to get one or a few crab apples with the frost on them and the others in the background...assuming of course that you have the appropriate camera and lenses. Moving in closer with #3 as well and chosing a lower camera angle would give that image stronger impact as well.

skieur

Most reactions

New Topics

Back