What's new

Foggy footbridge

Civchic

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Nov 5, 2013
Messages
637
Reaction score
334
Location
Hamilton, Ontario, Canada
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I'm new at night photography and enjoying my (usually unsuccessful) experimenting. Last night we were socked in with heavy fog so I went out to see what would happen.

I'm still not sure if I like the results or not. Fog = heavy noise!


apr 30 foggy bridge by civgirlca, on Flickr


apr 30 foggy headlight trails by civgirlca, on Flickr
 
I see the noise you're talking about, I like the second one though!
 
The second one is cool but it needs something else. Not sure what, but the foggy lights aren't cool enough to make the photo.
 
Like the first one.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom