What's new

Foggy night in the valley

JMF

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 2, 2009
Messages
23
Reaction score
0
Location
Missouri
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Took this one night after work. Hadn't had my camera for long, so I don't really think I got the best photo that I could have. If anyone has any tips for improving this photo or how to take it better in the first place let me know. Thanks

DSC_0008copy.jpg
 
Beautiful shot. I would have like to see a little more detail on the bottom. The stars also look like little pieces of dust to me. I think a longer exposure would have helped on both accounts.
 
Thanks for the help. I have been waiting for another good foggy night, but so far no luck.
 
I get the feeling of what you saw that night, as the other post said, maybe a little more detail, but it might have been a little too dark to get it, hard to tell.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom