powerfulphotographs
TPF Noob!
- Joined
- Mar 29, 2013
- Messages
- 1
- Reaction score
- 0
Hi all,
I am not a especially gifted photographer. Because of that, this account is not filled with my pictures, but pictures that touched me especially. I believe that history is best expressed through photos, and these photos reflect upon mankind and provoke thought. These are photos that have made me cry, and I really want to share them with the world. Thanks for your time, and if you can, follow me at powerfulphotographs. Thank you.
I am not a especially gifted photographer. Because of that, this account is not filled with my pictures, but pictures that touched me especially. I believe that history is best expressed through photos, and these photos reflect upon mankind and provoke thought. These are photos that have made me cry, and I really want to share them with the world. Thanks for your time, and if you can, follow me at powerfulphotographs. Thank you.