Follow the crumbs...

invisible

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Website
www.federicobuchbinder.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
This scene was shot just like I found it, in an abandoned house.

p139758130-4.jpg

Last edited:
Love the lines in this shot!! The creepy blue and the light at the bottom of the stairs adds a nice touch. Where are you finding all these creepy places...lol I found some crazy places to go shoot but they are all private property.....posted everywhere. =(
Keep shooting, Babe.....:sexywink:

Pretty good! The title really helps. Even if the crumbs do look like open cell foam...

Where are you finding all these creepy places...lol I found some crazy places to go shoot but they are all private property.....posted everywhere. =(
Thanks very much, mishele! A couple of friends and I go on rural exploration trips every weekend to try and find abandoned houses. We spend long hours travelling the province looking for them -- part of the fun is the hunt itself! The trespassing laws here in Manitoba are pretty soft (as long you abide by them), which makes it easier for us.

Keep shooting, Babe.....:sexywink:
This makes me smile every time :)

Pretty good! The title really helps. Even if the crumbs do look like open cell foam...
Thanks, Derrel. My goal is to be able to make images so potent that they don't need a title to work. For now, I'm fine with titling them. The crumbs are indeed foam from a vandalized mattress :)

Most reactions

Back