What's new

Follow the path

SommarShade

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Dec 24, 2005
Messages
2,840
Reaction score
84
Follow the path


20040110-IMG_0374.jpg
 
Is that lens lacking in sharpness somewhat? Or was your aperture not small enough? Or did you plan for the background elements to become slightly blurry (everyone says "OOF" about it, I still haven't really placed that term anywhere right inside my head and active vocabulary, I'm afraid).
 
Is that lens lacking in sharpness somewhat? Or was your aperture not small enough? Or did you plan for the background elements to become slightly blurry (everyone says "OOF" about it, I still haven't really placed that term anywhere right inside my head and active vocabulary, I'm afraid).

Yeah the aperature wasway too large
I was expiramenting with shooting 85mm (130mm equiv)
At 1.8, it was either this result or else the water would have been out of focus
I'm bringing the tripod next time LOL

It's actually one of the top 10 lenses canon makes in terms of sharpness,
Alas I'm still learning how to use it...!
 
that's a creative pic
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom