What's new

follow

scoob

I have seen the writing on the wall
Joined
Jul 6, 2005
Messages
1,591
Reaction score
72
50234442-L-1.jpg
 
Taralyn Romero said:
Why does this image link to Jon Mikal's photo page on smugmug??????

b/c i keep my pics under jonmikals photo page on smugmug
 
I see - sorry, just seemed off to me. My apologies.

It's a great pic then scoob. I really like your angle and your use of the available lighting.
 
thanks azuth - yea its in a gallery in d.c.


Taralyn Romero said:
I see - sorry, just seemed off to me. My apologies.

It's a great pic then scoob. I really like your angle and your use of the available lighting.

thats ok taralyn....thanks :D
 
nice Michael. i didn't see this the other day...good catch.

Taralyn - Calliope (my wife) & scoob (my son) use my smugmug account.
 
i really love the long darkness to these sculptures....you really captured it well, scoob...

( this and the one of your daddys with the nose facing you..are they the same artist...? or different??? i really like the whole look to them...dont you?)
 
Awesome Scoob. THis gallery seems really cool.
 
thanks guys :)
 
Love it MK. Nice composition, nice contrast, looks great in b&w - great pic all around!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom