What's new

Food for the wild Lynx

hmm, I cannot see the image on your page ...
 
Alex,

I just tried the link and it worked. Will you try it again and let me know if you have any problems.

Anyone else having problems seeing the image when you click on the link?

Thanks
Jeremy
 
Hi,

I clicked on the link and it worked fine! Nice picture wish I ahd the same talent!

Give it time though, maybe I will one day!!!!
 
Ah. My friend the lynx, and his possible prey. (I would NOT have wished to witness the killing of Rabbit-the-Cute, mind you! I am too ... chicken for that ;)).

Lynx ... makes me think --- you ever got my e-mail?
 
works now!! maybe just network problems... or it is because scripts are disabled on my main computer.
 
Thanks all for the comments.

LaFoto - I did get the e-mail. Expect a return one soon.

Jeremy
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom