What's new

Food Photography

apramdasi

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 18, 2012
Messages
6
Reaction score
1
Location
Pune, India
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi Guys,

I'm new here to the Photo Forum, and I would like to share with you all the recent post on my WP blog. It contains a few shots of Chinese cuisine at a local restaurant. Please do visit and let me know if you like the photos.

Comments, critique and suggestions most welcome!

Chinese Food @ Kimling « Ajay Ramdasi

Ajay
 
Makes me hungry. That said, I would just suggest maybe adjusting the white balance to make it all look more appetizing. Maybe take some from a bit further back so that we can see more of the plates.
 
Thanks Napilopez! I'm glad they make you hungry, was kinda hoping for that :) I will try and work on the WB, and see if I can get more out of these shots. Thanks for your visit.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom