JRob TPF Noob! Joined Dec 7, 2007 Messages 145 Reaction score 0 Location TN Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Aug 7, 2008 #1 Just a few food pics My Gf's famous home made guacamole!!
tirediron Watch the Birdy! Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Jul 8, 2005 Messages 45,715 Reaction score 14,785 Location Victoria, BC Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Aug 8, 2008 Moderator 🛠️ #2 JRob said: My Gf's famous home made guacamole!! Click to expand... I see no supporting data or empirical evidence for this claim. In order to substantiate it, please e-mail me a large sample so that I may conduct in-depth analysis of said guacamole. Thank-you
JRob said: My Gf's famous home made guacamole!! Click to expand... I see no supporting data or empirical evidence for this claim. In order to substantiate it, please e-mail me a large sample so that I may conduct in-depth analysis of said guacamole. Thank-you
johngpt Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Apr 27, 2008 Messages 5,204 Reaction score 3,161 Location Albuquerque, NM Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Aug 9, 2008 #3 Nice depth of field in this one.