What's new

Foolin' Around

siphoto

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jul 31, 2006
Messages
90
Reaction score
0
Location
Gold Coast mate, Australia
I was going to put this in the people gallery... but I really like the expressions in this pic, and thought it would be better off in the general gallery, sorry mods... I'm a rebel.

Shot at 500mm
 
i don't see how putting it in general is really gonna help you get views or whatever.

but, on to the pics.

i think the expressions make him look kind of retarted. But its still fun!
 
very nice shot i like the picture on the right .. it's looks batter cuz you feel there is some moves on the picture .. very nice shot , waiting for the others ^___^
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom