Footbridge... Beginner C&C appreciated! :)

Whenever anything like a mild suspicion gets aroused in any member of TPF that another member's photo presented might not be his own, a PM should be sent to the moderator team for them to investigate further, and accusations should always ONLY be voiced when the member is 100% convinced and the mod team is convinced along with him. After that, action should be taken by the moderators (and is most likely to be taken behind the scenes!).

No one should be accused of picture theft in public. And if the suspicious member is only 98% sure the photos is not the other member's own photo, he should keep his mouth shut. For there is the 2% chance that the photo is the other member's OWN photo, after all.

Go to the Photo Themes, look up the section "THE MOON" and compare all the moon shots presented there by many different members of TPF, some taken when the moon was at this very stage. (Which happens to the moon once every month!). They will all look very, very similar. Almost the same. Because the moon cannot but look like that on that very day.

Exif data gets immediately lost when a photo's been run through the demo version of NeatImage, for example...

Also I guess it's not completely blown out. I've see worse to be sure.

Hound_BW.jpg

Senor Hound's Original with B&C + Levels adjustment.​

No good? I think he did a pretty good job myself! Just needed a little adjustment.

I bow to your efforts, I was way wrong declaring it was blown out.....:)

No need to bow... It really wasn't anything special. And you weren't wrong really. As presented, it was blown out - just not 100%.

"Referee" Lafoto to the rescue.......

This thread started with a photo and a request for critiques and edits. The rest of the BS needs to be buried....on the moon!!!:confused:

I have removed my posts in this thread. Apologies to the entire community.

No need to bow... It really wasn't anything special. And you weren't wrong really. As presented, it was blown out - just not 100%.

Yes, but I did not search enough to learn how to possibly recover the blown portions. I learnd something.....thanks!

I actually liked it better with the background blown, now my eyes go right to the post in the center of the bridge.

Most reactions

Back