Footprints to nowhere

Joerocket

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
footsteps_to_nowhere.jpg

Thanks for looking!

-Joey

I don't know.. I kind of like the grey and think it fits the title.. Kinda dreary and dismal just like someone heading nowhere.

I like it! Makes me wonder where the prints are coming from and going too.

Glad to see that there's a good bit of snow in Ontario. Just got back from the French Alpes and it has been worryingly sunny for skiers!

Only upon looking closer do I see that these (may) be leading away from you, at first I thought they were leading towards you - and that would have contradicted your title. But as I am now looking more carefully...

I feel I'd love to reply to this with a pic of my own taken some 10 days ago or so, only because my pic resembles this one in a way. But I would not do so without asking your first. So here I ask: could I also reply to/communicate with you about this pic by posting one of my own?

I like it, but as others have said I find it a little too dark, or maybe just lacking in contrast as there is no true black or true white showing. OK not much scope for black in a snow scene, but a deep grey in the shadows would be nice at least.

thanks for the comments everyone, I agree that it needs some more contrast but I was trying to go for the greyish tone. I don't think im going to post any pics for a while tho cuz i need to get a program to calibrate my monitor as it is too rich in color and all the pics i do, when i see them on another computer they are too bright and washed out with not enough contrast.

lafoto: i would love to see your pic, thanks for asking first, but its not necessary... im here to see pics after all!

-Joe

Most reactions

Back