• pazilla.com

Votes: 6 66.7%
  • granboo.com

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • expertprophoto.com

Votes: 2 22.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I have a goal of 6 days to have it up and testing everything.....Stay tuned.....Bwahhahah

I was looking forward to this site, but there is already wayyyyyyy too many adds on it.

Wait until it is done my friend. Wont be as many as you think. Plus please don't criticize me to bad till I am done. Then you can turn up the flame thrower and let me have it. As far as adds.... Um I have one banner on the right side of the screen. That is nothing really.
P.S. the Weather Channel block is a widget. Not an Add. But seriously once I get it into beta testing mode. Let me have it guys. :)

I was looking forward to this site, but there is already wayyyyyyy too many adds on it.

I like your main site layout. I wasn't a big fan of Simple viewer but it does work. I built an all flash site before but I was really unhappy about the way search engines look at all flash. Yours is tasteful and not to over done.
Cheers

Lol i'll wait till it's finished then ;)

I'm redoing my site soon, I'm not happy with the layout. You can notice the services page "under construction", because I'm not actually offering a service yet. I just didn't want my domain to be taken :)

Lol i'll wait till it's finished then ;)

I'm redoing my site soon, I'm not happy with the layout. You can notice the services page "under construction", because I'm not actually offering a service yet. I just didn't want my domain to be taken :)

Hey no I understand. When I bought my first domain the one I wanted was taken. I researched it and it had been purchased 19 days prior to that day. I was miffed... I have rebuilt my photography site three times now and my consulting site twice. Gets better each time you do it. I promise. What are you building it in?

I actually used a template :)taped sh:) and edited it in Flash CS3, I'm not that fluent in flash. I think i might go down the html route next time though.

I do a combination. I do a little Flash...A little PHP.. A little Html. This site is Flash and PHP mainly. Its coming along. Just a lot of scripting to do.

STARDATE 07-08-09 Captains Log..

I have completed the login-registration scripts. It seems to be running smoothly. I am currently developing the members pages and am trying to design a decen gallery for member to display their pictures. Things are coming together and hopefully will reach completion for beta testing within the week.......

(if you would have looked at your watch today a six seconds and five minutes past 4 it would have read.

04-05-06-07-08-09) :)

Stay Tuned

Woops. I had to put that up while doing some trial an error stuff. It is good to go now. :)

It is up for testing now. Feel free to sign up and start your profile. :)
Much work is still needed but it is getting there. Comments and suggestions welcome.
And yes I am still getting all the kinks worked out...... There are a few... lol
This is not the official Launch but rather a soft opening to test things out.

Cheers!!!!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back