Let me know if you wanna have web-site

ZoomeX

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi guys!

I can create site for professional photographer for free. I'm not joking ;)
Right now I'm implementing site engine with possibility to upload and resize photos, to create galleries, web-pages and so on. Also this engine will interact with flash controls, and there is no problem to implement something like this Peter Karp Photography or ::BRUNO/BOSSI:: or whatever you may think...

Please keep in mind that it's my hobby, and if I will have some free time, I can create site for free. Just let me know what you really want.

Few words about my experience. I have about 6 years of experience in analysis, design, development, system integration and implementation of software products. I really like .NET and I don't want to work with another technologies ;). Few weeks ago I started my own e-commerce network "OnLida" in Belarus
If you wanna see my portfolio - please go to my web-site

P.S. Sorry for my english :)
P.P.S. 2009/07/05 - I've removed links to my web-site from my post. This isn't spam!!!
P.P.P.S. 2009/07/07 - I've restored link to my portfolio by user request

Last edited:
Having 6 years in the web development industry (not sure if that's hobby or actual hands-on experience with companies), I'm surprised you'd do it for free?

Although if that's true, then....awesome! I'll keep you in mind =)

Having 6 years in the web development industry (not sure if that's hobby or actual hands-on experience with companies), I'm surprised you'd do it for free?

Although if that's true, then....awesome! I'll keep you in mind =)
During 6 years of my career I have created a powerful software products for different businesses. I'm tired to create non-art software and web-sites. Now I want to work with creative people, e.g. photographers. I earn money with other my commerce projects. For the first time I really don't need money from photographers. It's my hobby and I want to answer on question in my head "Is it intresting for me?". And if it will be really intresting for me, I will move my business in this direction. So, I'm waiting for the first client ;)

And hey dude. It is against forum rules to advertise for your business on here. You have to go through the owners/admins to be able to offer services. It is a banning offence

And hey dude. It is against forum rules to advertise for your business on here. You have to go through the owners/admins to be able to offer services. It is a banning offence
I've read rules before posting. I don't want to promote my business and so on. Anyway, right now I'm writing email to forum administration. Sorry.

It is against forum rules to advertise for your business on here.

Is it? I know there is a section specifically for that (with admin approval); but I didn't know that, as a rule, it was forbidden in all other sections.

Either way - since it's free, is it really advertising a 'business'?

Sounds good, but I'm sceptical. As Sachphotography said - nothing is free.

(I would try it, but I don't really have a body of work worthy of it's own website...)

Last edited:
It is against forum rules to advertise for your business on here.

Is it? I know there is a section specifically for that (with admin approval); but I didn't know that, as a rule, it was forbidden in all other sections.

Either way - since it's free, is it really advertising a 'business'?

Sounds good, but I'm sceptical. As Sachphotography said - nothing is free.

(I would try it, but I don't really have a body of work worthy of it's own website...)

HE is intending to build websites for people and place his own advertisements on them. By doing this it would be making him money. I have talked with the admin about what is allowed and what is not. What he is doing is not allowed. If he wants to promote his service he needs to pay just lik the other advertisers on here. And 2nd, this is his only posts on here. What right does he have to try to make money of us when he is not even a productive member of the forum.

And 2nd, this is his only posts on here. What right does he have to try to make money of us when he is not even a productive member of the forum.

That comes up from time to time.

The basic rule about it is - be careful. If you don't feel comfortable buying products or services from someone with a low post count, then don't do it.

The buy & sell section would not exist (OK, it would exist - but it would be dead as hell...) if you had to have a certain post count before selling gear.

HE is intending to build websites for people and place his own advertisements on them. By doing this it would be making him money.
Really? Could you please find where I said about earning money with advertisement?
Also, I've removed all links to my web-site from the first post. Why are you so sceptic? Oh my god... it's better to find another photoforum to work with creative people.

And I've already described my motive, isn't it?
During 6 years of my career I have created a powerful software products for different businesses. I'm tired to create non-art software and web-sites. Now I want to work with creative people, e.g. photographers. I earn money with other my commerce projects. For the first time I really don't need money from photographers. It's my hobby and I want to answer on question in my head "Is it intresting for me?". And if it will be really intresting for me, I will move my business in this direction. So, I'm waiting for the first client ;)

And I've already described my motive, isn't it?

1st off bud. You come on here and the first thing you do is tell everybody(who you don't even know) that you want to create a website for free for anybody. " I will move my business in this direction" a business is to make money. If you have your own business and you do it for free, IT IS NOT A BUSINESS! I build websites and they take hours and hours and hours to build. Your telling me your going to invest that amount of time into a project with no return to yourself? I say "bull"!! So please. DO take your "BUSINESS" to a different photoforum.
A client is someone in whom you perform a service for with the intent of monetary gain. OK you didn't come right out and say it but you implied every indication that you would be making money from this little venture. Seriously dude. Get lost. If you want to do business here. Do it the right way.

"If you really wanted to not sound like some sort of scam you would learn how to not sounds like you have bad English. Bad English is the first sign of a scam. If you are the so called "professional " you would know how to use "somewhat" correct English. Why on earth would anybody want some one to design a website when they do not even know how to use spell check?

You come on here and the first thing you do is tell everybody(who you don't even know) that you want to create a website for free for anybody. " I will move my business in this direction" a business is to make money. If you have your own business and you do it for free, IT IS NOT A BUSINESS! I build websites and they take hours and hours and hours to build. Your telling me your going to invest that amount of time into a project with no return to yourself? I say "bull"!!
Sach, don't be so stupid ;) I earn money from software development and other commerce projects. I wrote about it few posts ago. And I don't need in getting money from photographers, I just want to enjoy work with intresting people, extend my portfolio and so on. We are living not only for money ;)

:) I'm stupid? Hm... Ok.. If you say so.
Cheers Mate......

Daniel

Most reactions

New Topics

Back