What's new

For all you 80's music Fans! My first concert shoot for your C&C

Trever1t

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Dec 30, 2010
Messages
9,331
Reaction score
2,724
Location
San Jose, CA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Nice shots! My only complaint is that close-ups of todays aging rockers are SCARY! LOL! :)
 
I used to love "Secret Separation". This set made go to YouTube to listen to the song again... and now I'm ashamed of myself for my music taste back in the 80's :)
 
lol, yeah, I never got into them in the 80's but they were pretty tight last night...Thanks for looking!
 
I had to look the band up....just sayin :lol:
 
mishele said:
I had to look the band up....just sayin :lol:

Bad little girls get spanked for teasing their elders! ;)
 
If I said it it would be more like enticement ;)
 
mishele said:
Are you threatening me, Sir? <rolls eyes>

No... Just offering! Have you been a bad little girl?
 
^^^^More then you know!!:lol:
 
I liked those images, especially the last one... it was like a dessert after a hot meal....
The last image is a fine example that portraits need not always show the face for expression :thumbsup:
 
Last edited:
Trever...love you but Charlie and I are hijacking your thread......lol
Why can't you drink?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom