For all you ladies

lostprophet

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Here he is, Gods gift, "hoppy" in all his High Vis Vest glory

In case you think the distortion is because I used a wide angle lens, your wrong, he really does look like that

_N0H4655.jpg

Now I also want to see that real slim aidy, unless his new avatar is his self-portrait. If so ... no thanks ;) ... couldn't the shoes and socks have gone, too !?!? I won't ask for more but ...

Oh, but this is about "hoppy", right.
Well, sometimes all you can do is blame "nature" for your form, shape, figure... so sorry, "hoppy". Poor you! To have such a big form on such thin legs and tiny feet ... awww, come here: :hugs:

Woohoo, lookin' good there, Hop! Especially in the tux. :D..:thumbup:
It's nice to put a face to the name.

Hoppy said:
Now you know why I don't like people taking my picture

yhl262.jpg

There aren't many people in the world seen me like this. Bow tie and Tuxedo.

Andy, at least i'm taller than I am wide :lmao:

Cheers for this Hoppy, looks like we have a new photo for the Shop window :lol:

That avatar is quite misleading now, Andy.
You cannot be Andy, the lost prophet, and wear the face of the hoppy Ian! Can you? Will he put your face into HIS avatar now!?!?

Ok Andy I give up - you go to an airshow and you come back with images of the cutest animals around - given up Otters then? you could have picture a good looking goat instead of this Happy Example!
Of course I will not say anything derog!! bad about these images as i know you have one of me somewhere in youe extensive files. But I must remind you that I do have one of you -Ney several of you and Photoshop can be a invoked into the cloning of the tu-tu and pom poms.
If any one wants to see Andy - Lost Phrophet, dressed as a cheerleader then please lets have a vote on this and send money.

FOTO-GRAFFIC said:
If any one wants to see Andy - Lost Phrophet, dressed as a cheerleader then please lets have a vote on this and send money.

For a pint I'll wear anything you want me to wear ;)

LaFoto said:
That avatar is quite misleading now, Andy.
You cannot be Andy, the lost prophet, and wear the face of the hoppy Ian! Can you? Will he put your face into HIS avatar now!?!?

OK OK I'll change it back to that sexy shot of myself :lol:

Most reactions

Back