For anyone that is interested,

Status
Not open for further replies.
what a shame i,m not on his like list don't think i will be able to sleep tonight, i don't think we need drama queens on here

You guys, Tyler had me on his list too, just above Robin. He accidentally made the font white, so no one could see!!! D'OH!!!

However, there are some people who I do really like. So I'd like to take this time to say thank you to the following members, ranked in chronological order of sheer awesomeness.

1. Rotanimod (Majeed)-- Wow, what's not to like about you bretheren? Every time I log in to TPF the first thing I do is go into my inbox (notification or not) hoping I've got a super cool private message from you. Most of the time you haven't sent me one, but it's okay man, I'm not trippin'.

Rotan, broh, we've had some crazy times... Remember that one time when we hung out on Google+ and you thought Bridge was the shizznit? You're like "lightroom can go to hell yo, I've got the bridge and Adobe Camera Raw and the CS5 and good times be rollin'." I'm like "no dood, lightroom eats CS5 for breakfast and sh@#$ out Bridge". You were like "whoa broh back off my 5 application per-picture workflow, not cool broheim." You made me apologize and swear to the broh code article 1. section 1: "no broh shall fault another broh's workflow".

you're my #1 bro-heim-neemous, Rotan-copter.

2. SchwettyLens blah blah blah

Just wondering, what forum are you moving to?

If I mentioned it publicly, chances are that forum I'm going to would start to suck at an alarming rate. I'd rather keep it as is, an anonymous pasture in the online photographic community.

This is sort of a unique approach for one of "these threads". Different kind of earth scorching.

If you really wanted to leave... you'd have gone without all the blinking lights. "Here I am! I'm leaving! How much attention are you going to give me?!? I'm serious! I'm leaving!"

And then tomorrow it'll be all.... "I was just playing. I'm still here."

Sigh... I come to TPF to joke around. Always enjoy your sense of humor Tyler. It will be a big loss.

Hmmm. Sorry to see you go. As for the stuff you mention, well it's all over the internet. My approach is just to ignore and not respond. Unless it's my own sacred ox that is being laughed at. Then, it's full-on wet-noodle warfare. Anyway... if you do leave, I'll miss your images and insights. And if we cross paths elsewhere, hopefully we can tip our hats to each other as we pass.

Razzle dazzle my friend, razzle dazzle.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back