What's new

For C+C

Status
Not open for further replies.

amolitor

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 18, 2012
Messages
6,320
Reaction score
2,131
Location
Virginia
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Any suggestions, ideas, hints? What does this one say to you?

<Link Removed>
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Based on Edward Weston's still life shots of bell peppers, I assume?

Looks pretty good. My first impression is that the lighting is too harsh, but I'm seeing it on an uncalibrated monitor that doesn't show shadow detail well, so I will try to look at it later at home.

As for what it (or Weston's pictures) says, I get only that many common shapes and objects in nature are beautiful. If there's something deeper in this kind of image, other than the allusions to human shapes, I don't see it.
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Banned
  • #4
YAY! You all finally got one. I had to go to one of the most famous photographs ever taken, but someone's finally recognized one.

Well done. Gold star!

Bitter Jeweler: To directly answer your question, my goals were several. To play a joke, to perform a test, and to make a point.
 
YAY! You all finally got one. I had to go to one of the most famous photographs ever taken, but someone's finally recognized one.

Well done. Gold star!

Bitter Jeweler: To directly answer your question, my goals were several. To play a joke, to perform a test, and to make a point.

Why do any of these justify copyright violation, and what is the point, anyway?
 
YAY! You all finally got one. I had to go to one of the most famous photographs ever taken, but someone's finally recognized one.

Well done. Gold star!

Bitter Jeweler: To directly answer your question, my goals were several. To play a joke, to perform a test, and to make a point.

Why do any of these justify copyright violation, and what is the point, anyway?


Perhaps the experiment was to see what harsh, possibly undeserved critique would be given to a famous photo. In other words, a douche move.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom