Mr_Mac No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Dec 3, 2012 Messages 220 Reaction score 47 Location Briar, MO Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Dec 19, 2012 #1 I hear the mantra, "photograph what you like." I was playing around (with the camera) and thought I would stage this just to see what happens.
I hear the mantra, "photograph what you like." I was playing around (with the camera) and thought I would stage this just to see what happens.
Light Guru Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Apr 27, 2011 Messages 3,403 Reaction score 679 Location Salt Lake City, UT Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Dec 19, 2012 #2 the lighting is vary harsh
C cgipson1 TPF Noob! Joined Aug 18, 2011 Messages 17,142 Reaction score 4,350 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Dec 19, 2012 #3 Very flat too... need to get some soft 3/4 lighting going.. bring out the detail! Maybe I will get my SIG out tonight and play with some lighting... would be fun!
Very flat too... need to get some soft 3/4 lighting going.. bring out the detail! Maybe I will get my SIG out tonight and play with some lighting... would be fun!
Frequency Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Oct 17, 2010 Messages 8,864 Reaction score 683 Location Calicut, Kerala,India Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Dec 20, 2012 #4 I like the tantra(Tactics)
EIngerson Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Jul 20, 2011 Messages 3,544 Reaction score 1,651 Location San Diego, California Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Dec 20, 2012 #5 Mr_Mac, What did you use for lighting? If it this was a speed light, I recommend bouncing it off of a white surface rather than direct flash to subject.
Mr_Mac, What did you use for lighting? If it this was a speed light, I recommend bouncing it off of a white surface rather than direct flash to subject.
Mr_Mac No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Dec 3, 2012 Messages 220 Reaction score 47 Location Briar, MO Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Dec 20, 2012 Thread Starter 🔹 #6 It was the attached flash on a Sony CyberShot and I agree, bouncing the light will probably make a world of difference. I'll give that a try... Thanks all for the help.
It was the attached flash on a Sony CyberShot and I agree, bouncing the light will probably make a world of difference. I'll give that a try... Thanks all for the help.