What's new

For erose86

reznap

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Feb 2, 2010
Messages
2,410
Reaction score
64
Location
Ohio
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Taken like 2 mins ago in my makeshift softbox (not softbox.. I mean lightbox). Natural light in room and a clamp light to the right pointing towards camera.

domokun.jpg
 
Last edited:
haha heres mine, when i first got my camera so not that great of a pic :greenpbl:

12438_502909256654_299300009_19279_6610344_n.jpg
 
I also have one that's like 3 ft. tall, I think it's supposed to be a pillow. Was a gift from someone during my time in Japan.

EDIT: nice shot dom yo
 
I also have one that's like 3 ft. tall, I think it's supposed to be a pillow. Was a gift from someone during my time in Japan.

EDIT: nice shot dom yo
three foot domo :drool:

i have one that has devil horns and a tail sown into him :lol:
 
Lol I had no fricking clue what a domo was until this thread. :er:
 
domokun.jpg



What is this world coming toooooooooo:lmao:
 
psst er.. what is it ?? ?? ?? ?
 
He's a mascot for a television station or something over in Japan.
 
Hahaha, awesome..

I can tell these are high ISO (noise on wall) but the noise isn't bad and I'm guessing you were up around 1600 ISO. Gotta love the T2i for low light..

Hey, did you end up getting the 50mm 1.8?
 
time to solve the mistery:

Domo (どーもくん Dōmo-kun?) is the official mascot of Japan's NHK television station, appearing in several 30 second stop-motion sketches shown as station identification during shows.

smoking-crab.gif
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom