What's new

For erose86

could that crab thing be a lil more random? and all these pics are great... i Lover the ones with the cat! but my fav was the one in the "alley" was it? looked like it.
 
oh, you want more random?

6a00e54f8f86dc883401287636e5db970c-800wi


129155788750677226.jpg


tux.jpg


1254971856323.gif


Kingfish2.jpg


316995b4.gif


tumblr_l1bm13IUAR1qziacgo1_500.jpg


DarkKnightcarride.gif
 
... I convinced my husband (...maybe even slightly manipulated with sad puppy eyes and an exagerated prediction that "it's gonna be SEPTEMBER before they'll come off back-order!" :lol:) ...

... THAT - and his ingrained fear that should he upset you he may never receive the "nuptials" that he enjoys so much any time soon ... :lol::lmao:

Damn it! I don't know what these domos are, and I have never seen one before; but, now I have to have one ... where can I get one? There are just so many photographic opportunities with these things ... :lol:

and Rose, I really like that second image too ... I have to agree with the "laugh factor" as well.
 
I've seen them at Target recently. They used to be super-rare and cool..
 
thanks rez ... I'll have to check it out next time I'm there ...
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom