What's new

For from Winchester, CA my new home.

craig

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 30, 2003
Messages
5,600
Reaction score
21
Location
Hermosa Beach, CA U.S.A
I simply love these guys. They are about 5 miles away. I see them coming in really handy in future shoots. Let me know what you think.

Love & Bass

20080301dsc0053rt9.jpg


20080301dsc0026zn7.jpg


20080301dsc0042bq2.jpg


20080301dsc0008ff1.jpg
 
These look like pictures taken of billboards? Interesting. I'm assuming the lady that looks crabby works for the lawn care people? Not sure why she's crabby .. did the dog drop a grumpy on the lawn?

The shots look clear enough. Not sure what you are going for though. I see you have done some PP to them.
 
Exactly. They are giant plywood cut outs at "West Coast Turf". I think she is looking crabby because her husband is relaxing reading Golf Week. I got a shot of him as well, but I did not like it as much as these. All my shots are post processed in LightRoom.

Love & Bass
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom