What's new

For Home Use: SB-600 or SB-900

[

Another way to trigger OCF (off-camera-flash) is with a radio trigger. CLS is mostly a line of sight system, radio isn't. You can pick up radio triggering systems on eBay for as little as $30.00.[/QUOTE]


Thanks I was wondering that. One thing I like to shoot is waterfalls. often there are outcroppings of rock on which i would like to get some light but a flash which relies solely on line of sight would not always work. I assume the SB-600 or 800 are both capable of working off the radio? I think I am leaning toward the SB-600 mainly because I can get a used one for a reasonable price, and if I learn to use it properly I could get another one and probably still spend what I would on the 800 or 900.
 
I'm leaning toward the SB-600 as well... for my needs it should be adequate. If I ever start doing paid jobs I'll invest more in flash.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom