What's new

For mana - its safe I promise

Overread20

hmm I recognise this place! And some of you!
Staff member
Supporting Member 📸
Joined
May 1, 2008
Messages
25,507
Reaction score
5,112
Location
UK - England
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
12665778073_79aea8c31e_o.jpg
 
I don't get the inside joke, but the photo seems a touch over sharpened to me.
 
I don't get the inside joke, but the photo seems a touch over sharpened to me.

Ok, well granted I am not a rocket scientist, but I'm going to take a wild stab at this one. Manny is a bunny. What eats bunny's?

Well, you know, average everyday mundane non-psychotic with no jedi powers kind of bunnies. My guess is that's probably the joke.
 
I don't get the inside joke, but the photo seems a touch over sharpened to me.

Ok, well granted I am not a rocket scientist, but I'm going to take a wild stab at this one. Manny is a bunny. What eats bunny's?

Well, you know, average everyday mundane non-psychotic with no jedi powers kind of bunnies. My guess is that's probably the joke.

Too much work for a Friday night. ;)
 
You have a little halo going on. Gulls don't eat bunnies, they eat McDonalds fries,chicken nuggets,burgers and occasional fish if they ever find there way back to the sea.
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #6
Y'all are way too suspicious ;)

Mana is a Bunny

A bug fearing bunny

This isn't a bug

Thus its mana-safe

Unless he's a phobia of seagulls too.
 
Y'all are way too suspicious ;)

Mana is a Bunny

A bug fearing bunny

This isn't a bug

Thus its mana-safe

Unless he's a phobia of seagulls too.

Well I was thinking Gull as opposed to hawk or eagle but ok sure, the bug thing works too I guess.. lol
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom