TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
heck.zenfolio.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Never Forget

4957801234_65b7e83ff2_b.jpg

Just got my budget strobist kit and seeing my post count gave me a idea for shooting a subject I had for 10 years. This was shot via a SB600 shot through a umbrella using cybersync triggers. 1/200 F 2.8 50mm

Thinking about it now maybe its hard to judge the scale of this thing. Its the size of my forearm I think im gonna re shoot and maybe hold it in my hand or something. Thanks for the comment.

Yeah - second one is much better. Before seeing that, I thought the bolt was probably around 1/2" diameter...

Yeah same here, definately a way better perspective of the second photo. I thought it was a small bolt and had no idea. That's intense.
Conspiracy or not ?
Time for a little controversy.

Conspiracy or not ?
Time for a little controversy.

This forum is not the right place for this...

I have a very strong opinion on what happened that day, but I refuse to express it here.

This is a photo forum, and I want to keep it that way.

I like the second one, has a great feel.
Shows the gloom.
I agree that this is not the time or the place to talk about that bram.

I'm sorry i'm not trying to be prejudice towards anybody here but i'm just saying with all due respect, I feel that all americans have that attitude about it. Once again not trying to offend anybody because that's the last thing I want to do. I do apologize if I did offend anybody by this post.

I'm sorry i'm not trying to be prejudice towards anybody here but i'm just saying with all due respect, I feel that all americans have that attitude about it. Once again not trying to offend anybody because that's the last thing I want to do. I do apologize if I did offend anybody by this post.

everone knows its a conspiracy.....

Nice trick!! I think the first shot is prepared for the second shot!~ You put them separately on purpose~~

I guess is seems like that but Im not that clever :sexywink:

Time for a little controversy

As much as I love a spirited debate on all issues these forums does not really allow for one. It would get shut down quick. Politics, Religion & Controversy - Corvette Forum is a place where one can bring up all sorts of topics with great mods that run the place. Just be ready to back up with facts and attack ideas and not people. Oh and you don't need a corvette :lol:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back