For Sale 128 GB CF card RitzGear brand

Rickbb

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I bought this planning to use in my D850, it won't recognize the card even after the firmware update which was already install.

So, it's for sale, $40 or best offer, free shipping in the US only with insurance.

Card is brand new, only put it in the camera a few times but not recognized so my loss your gain. (I'd send it back, but it's been too long and lost the recipient.)
card 4.jpg
card 3.jpg
card 2.jpg

Last edited:
I would assume my D500 wouldn't like it either?

Someone may have use for the plastic case - the market for defective memory cards is a bit slim. The packaging card looks a little tattered, also.

Someone may have use for the plastic case - the market for defective memory cards is a bit slim. The packaging card looks a little tattered, also.

That was me I carried it to work in my coat pocket. I bought it new and opened it, which is why it looks beat up.

Dont know if it’s defective or not, just doesn’t work in my camera. Seems that is an issue with Nikon other brands don’t have.

That was me I carried it to work in my coat pocket. I bought it new and opened it, which is why it looks beat up.
Don't know if it’s defective or not, just doesn’t work in my camera. Seems that is an issue with Nikon other brands don’t have.
That was not a serious comment regarding the packaging. As for failure to recognize a card being a Nikon thing, no brand CF device will recognize a bad card, and any brand device can malfunction and fail to recognize a good card.
If you expect to sell that card, you need to verify that it is not defective. Try it in another camera, or in a card reader on a computer.
I know of a case where a camera didn't recognize a new SD card, but the computer did. It was formatted in the computer and put back in the camera, which then did recognize it. After reformatting in the camera it continued to work fine for many years. Try figure!
Finally, you may want to check the section rules - in particular: "All ads for sale must have a clear sale price stated." Good luck with your sale!

I bought this planning to use in my D850, it won't recognize the card even after the firmware update which was already install.
So, it's for sale, first reasonable offer gets it, free shipping in the US only with insurance.

Card is brand new, only put it in the camera a few times but not recognized so my loss your gain. (I'd send it back, but it's been too long and lost the recipient.)
View attachment 261376View attachment 261377View attachment 261378
Hi. Please check the buy and sell rules. All items must have a price listed. Thanks!

Most reactions

Back