What's new

FOR SALE! 1966 Minolta mg 16 mm

fresh2death

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jul 11, 2011
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
Location
Windsor
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi,I have a 1966 Minolta mg 16 mm for sale. It comes with origional leather casing, UV and close up lenses, origional key, flash, cas and wrist strap. It is in mint condition. No scratches or dents. You can contact me by e-mail, I am happily awaiting your reply.
 
Hi,<div>I have a 1966 Minolta mg 16 mm for sale. It comes with origional leather casing, UV and close up lenses, origional key, flash, cas and wrist strap. It is in mint condition. No scratches or dents. You can contact me by e-mail, I am happily awaiting your reply.<br></div><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br>

douglas-stewart@hotmail.com
 
Hi,
I have a 1966 Minolta mg 16 mm for sale. It comes with origional leather casing, UV and close up lenses, origional key, flash, cas and wrist strap. It is in mint condition. No scratches or dents. You can contact me by e-mail for picture or more information, I am happily awaiting your reply.

douglas-stewart@hotmail.com
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom