What's new

FOR SALE: (2) EOS 1D Mark IV SLR Digital Camera (Body Only)

brianrounds

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 28, 2011
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
Location
Washington
Brand new in the box, I bought three at an auction, keeping one for myself but selling the other two: Canon EOS 1D Mark IV SLR Digital Camera (Body Only).





  • 16.1 Megapixels
  • 3.0" LCD
  • High Sensitivity (ISO 102,400)
  • 10fps Burst Mode
  • 45 Point AF System
  • HD Video Recording
  • Selectable Video Exposure + Frame Rates
  • Dust & Weather Resistant
  • 100% Viewfinder
  • Self Cleaning Sensor
  • Mfr # 3822B002

I am asking $4k per camera, they are $5k new. A possible package price for both.
Email me with questions: brianrounds@hotmail.com
 
Last edited:
I'd be selling all 3 and buying a new 1dX! LOL!

You might have a hard time signing up for a forum and posting something for sale... We have no way of knowing jack about you and it honestly seems like your typical craigslist scam type posting.
 
I am not a craigslist scam person. This is a real sale. I will email pictures and take phone calls from serious buyers only. I have sold several items on ebay and have a 100% positive rating. I thought this would be a better community then ebay to offer a little bit of a discount.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom