For Sale: Agfa Isolette III 6x6

watchhillian

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Go here to read about this type of camera.
Go here to read about pricing.

My Isolette came from this website. It is mint, but isn't brand new, because, well, it just isn't. Might as well be, though. Complete CLA. Everything works. Just load and shoot.

Jurgen refurbished it with black body and new red bellows. It is not brassed nor is it covered in leatherette. Included is a brown leather carrying case in mint condition.

The rarest and the best lens you can get , a 3.5/75mm Solinar Synchro Compur, comes with this camera.

From Jurgen's website: Obviously and without debate, the four element Tessar type Solinar is the top of the line in Agfa lenses, whether in the f3.5 or f4.5 variety.

Please note: the f3.5 / 75mm Solinars and f4.5 / 85mm Solinars are getting scarcer by the week, and with Synchro-Compur shutters, are super tough to find on anything other than the Super Isolette!!!

So here is your chance to own the top of the line medium format folding 6x6 pocket camera. Try putting a Hasselblad in your pocket.

This camera is guaranteed. If it isn't everything I say it is, you get your money back. I take all the risk, not you.

Asking $315...$295 for the camera and $20 for the case.

Photos upon request.

Hmm... Same price as Jurgen's... Makes me wonder, is it you, Jurgen selling here??

No it isn't. I am a customer of Jurgen's. Please notice my asking price. Offers gladly entertained

Most reactions

New Topics

Back