New camera! It's Mitica's fault!

oriecat said:
Terri, that's so cute! I just ordered a folder myself. I was getting some negative carriers at keh.com and decided to peruse for cheapie cams and picked out an Ansco B2 Speedex Jr. I have no idea what shape it's in, but it was cheap so I don't care too much.
I just love my Super Isolette. I will have to send it off shortly for CLA, and parting with it will be tough. :blushing: I just keep admiring it.

I know I want to find more of these older beauties. I'm like you, Orie, I don't mind if they need the CLA as long as I know the basics are functioning and I don't have to overspend. They're built like little tanks - the craftsmanship is amazing. :thumbup:

mentos_007 said:
Terri... isn't he your new husband?? :)
No, Mentos - so far my husband is holding up pretty well and doesn't need the CLA! ;)

terri said:
No, Mentos - so far my husband is holding up pretty well and doesn't need the CLA! ;)

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Excellent!!! Congrats Terri! :)

Thanks Dan! It handles beautifully and feels so great in my hands. I just love the workmanship on this camera.

The time is getting close to where I have to send it off for CLA. Generally, it's in such great repair I don't think I'd bother if it weren't for 2 problems: stiff focusing ring and somewhat fuzzy rangefinder. (sniff) I hate to let it out of my sight, but I know how happy I'll be to get it restored to full working glory. :D

Look forward to seeing more pictures from the lil beast. The house pic is awesome! With the arrival of this baby, I hope you will post more pictures. Let us see some real work! :)

Cheers!

Most reactions

Back