For Sale: Canon 5D mark II - $1900

julius071

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I have a Canon 5D mark II for sale. Comes with usb cable, battery, battery charger, and strap. Around 3500 shutter actuations.

Unfortunately, the shipping from Hawaii would not make it worth it to me. I'm sure you will find a buyer though, with the mark III coming out

If that's the case, I'll ship for free via USPS Priorty Mail.

I keep seeing prices similar to these for used 5D mk2's and I don't understand it. I paid $2000 for mine brand new shipped....

I keep seeing prices similar to these for used 5D mk2's and I don't understand it. I paid $2000 for mine brand new shipped....

That must mean people are buying them for that price, so you can't really blame the sellers. This one was local to me Canon 5d II. Apparently that camera retains its value very well.

That must mean people are buying them for that price, so you can't really blame the sellers.

Until people like me come along and inform the buyers that they're getting ripped off in a big way. :hug::

Sold at asking price plus free 2nd day air shipping to NY. Mod, end treahd

Most reactions

Back