What's new

FOR SALE - Canon camera gear

camera shy

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jul 4, 2010
Messages
23
Reaction score
0
Location
Coventry, UK
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi.

I am selling some of my camera gear to help fund an upgrade.

I have the following items for sale.

Canon 50D camera
Canon 550D camera
Canon EF-S 17-55mm f/2.8 IS USM lens
Canon EF 100-400mm f/4.5-5.6 IS USM lens
Canon EF 300mm f/4L IS USM lens
Canon EF 400mm f/5.6L USM lens

I also have third party (Meike) battery grips for both cameras as well.

If you have any questions please PM me.

Cheers.
 
Sorry I should have said I am based in the United Kingdom so I guess with shipping costs and import duty sales to the US are out.I am selling the 50D for £460 and the 550D for £420.
 
Ok, I guess I'm out of the running then :(
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom