phipeipei
TPF Noob!
- Joined
- Jun 15, 2011
- Messages
- 2
- Reaction score
- 0
- Location
- Singapore
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi everyone
I'm selling canon S90 which I bought it last December 2009
Descriptions:
- Still in good condition and low usage
- come with the box + all cables
- 8 GB sd memory
- 2 original battery from canon
- screen protector applied since day 1
- well kept in dry box when not in use
- warranty still left 1 year 9 months
Price: 400SGD straight sell
for more details can contact me at:
Tel: 9248 4460
Email: basunisophia@gmail.com
I'm selling canon S90 which I bought it last December 2009
Descriptions:
- Still in good condition and low usage
- come with the box + all cables
- 8 GB sd memory
- 2 original battery from canon
- screen protector applied since day 1
- well kept in dry box when not in use
- warranty still left 1 year 9 months
Price: 400SGD straight sell
for more details can contact me at:
Tel: 9248 4460
Email: basunisophia@gmail.com